Saturday 20 February 2016

House - Floor in progress

I took my car to the dealership this morning to have a minor issue dealt with.  I got home to the unexpected start of the floor being laid.  When Mick gets an idea in his head there is no stopping him.  So that was the rest of the day taken care of.  Mick cutting and laying boards and me opening boxes and sorting boards so we had a good selection. So now the 2 bedrooms, hallway and walk in robe are finished and they look great.  Klara wasn't impressed with being locked out of the house.  She couldn't work out why should couldn't come in today. At the end of the day we let her in and she walked around sniffing the new flooring.

Not the best photos..... my camera battery was flat so these are taken with my phone.








3 comments:

Carol said...

Looking good!

Andy Tidy said...

tricky job in a house - a nightmare in a boat! Looking lovely.

Elly and Mick said...

Thanks. We like it too. Just a shame with Mick having a day free from work tomorrow that it's expected to get near 40 degrees and that's too hot for the adhesive we need to use in the bathroom and laundry. It will have to wait for a cooler day.
Elly