I stumbled across this little recipe before we left and had quickly typed it up as a draft. Here it is now - I'm not likely to find it by searching my blog if I don't post it!
Baby spinach leaves
75g low fat ricotta
1 spring onion, sliced
12 slices shaved ham
6 eggs at room temperature
1/4 cup shredded parmesan
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Grease a 6 hole muffin tray
3. Place spinach in a dish, cover with boiling water, drain, refresh under cold water, squeeze out excess liquid.
4. Chop spinach and combine with ricotta and sliced spring onion.
5. Line each muffin hole with 2 slices of shaved ham, overlapping slightly.
6. Divide spinach mixture among holes.
7. Carefully crack an egg over spinach mixture.
8. Sprinkle with parmesan.
9. Bake 10 minutes or until yolks cooked to your liking.
10. Stand 5 minutes before serving.