Sunday 23 February 2014

Or is it she-flu

No sooner did Mick begin to feel better and I started coming down with his ailment. I've felt rotten for a day and a half now. I'm hoping tomorrow will be a better day.

This afternoon one of the nb Josephine kittens came to see what all the fuss was about while Mick was talking to Martin and Cathy from nb Moriarty about the fixing for our tv aerial. When I unzipped the cratch cover to look out and say hello to them the kitty leapt right in and went wandering all over the boat. After a while I thought maybe she would be missed but the little monkey wouldn't come when I called her and wasn't impressed with my attempt to catch her and put her out again. Eventually I coaxed her back out the cratch and she darted off home.

We are going to have to start saying goodbye to the folk we've met in the marina with less than a week til we go now.  We will have to head south to fill in a week or so because a bridge closure to the north will prevent us going that way until the 8th March.  So a visit to great Haywood then?

No comments: