Wednesday 28 November 2012

A little side trip

I didn't write a blog entry last night, the "goggle" just wasn't having it.  It got by second quilt block finished - I started it on Saturday at the sewing group.

I've had a couple of emails from home saying the weather is getting really hot.  One report of 35 degrees and this morning another saying it's going to be 38 degrees!  Not missing that at all.

I'm heading off this morning for a few days visiting my friend Claudia who lives in Germany.  Finally.... the Christmas markets.  I've been wanting to see them for nearly 30 years!  Actually, it would be nearly 30 years - since we became penpals in high school.  What an enduring friendship from so far away.

So the blog entries will be a bit irregular over the next few days.  Back on deck on Sunday.

By the way.... it's a stunning morning..... and the ducks can swum under the pontoons again.



No comments: