Monday 21 January 2013

Busy with work

The snooker is on tv at the moment... something we don't see a lot of in Australia.  There is a young Aussie fellow called Neil Robertson playing and Mick's got right into watching his progress.  It reminds me of watching "Pot Black" with my dad when I was a kid.  Barry on nb Winton's Folly is also interested in watching the snooker so last night after dinner Mick decided he'd knock on their hatch and see if Barry was watching it.  So the boys watched snooker and Carol came over for a cup of tea and a girlie chat.  Lovely evening.

Today I continued on with work.  I have a bit of a deadline looming.  There was time for a coffee break when Diane from nb Ferndale brought the paper in for us to read.  Thanks Diane!  They were heading off to The Three Crowns for Sunday lunch but we're watching our budget a little and I had work to complete so we stayed in.

There is still snow on the ground and more fell today.  Seems that's how it will be the next few days.

Mick will be off to Australia in just 2 weeks time!

No comments: